State Building Codes
The State of Utah has adopted the statewide "I" codes in all state-owned facilities and partners with other state agencies to protect the health and safety of the visitors, residents, and employees of those facilities. See these two lists of approved codes and design criteria for additional information.
If you're an architect or engineer and you need help using the EDMS system, uploading drawings, or have questions about deferred submittals, these drop-down menus have some helpful information.
Need help accessing the EDMS?
Access the EDMS by clicking here!
Inspections and Testing
If you have questions about pre-qualifying as a code inspector firm or as an approved fabricator for the State of Utah, this list of policy resources will help you along your way.
Approved Fabricators List
- Pre-Qualified Code Inspection Firms (To be used by State Agencies & Higher Ed)
- Pre-Qualified Special Inspection and Testing Firms
- Minimum Qualifications for Special Inspectors & Material Testing Laboratories
- DFCM Materials Testing/Special Inspection Standard
- Approved Fabricator Requirements
- Approved Fabricators List
- Approved Inspection Firms
- DFCM Inspection Request Policy
- Inspection Site Log
- 2017 Inspection Reporting and Invoicing Policy
- FY2019 Code Inspection Rates