TSOB Room Scheduling
TSOB Large Conference Room Scheduling
The Taylorsville State Office Building (TSOB) has three large conference rooms – Tuacahn, Big Cottonwood, and Bonneville – that can be configured to host many types of large meetings. These spaces provide the latest in audio visual and meeting capabilities.
If you're a State entity interested in hosting a large meeting or event, we encourage you to consider taking advantage of our conference spaces. State employees can book small and medium conference rooms in the Taylorsville State Office Building through Google Calendar or our Robin scheduling system. Tuacahn, Big Cottonwood and Bonneville conference room reservations must be approved.
Taylorsville State Office Building conference rooms are reserved on a first come first serve basis. If you are a State entity located in TSOB you may book conference rooms six (6) months in advance, if you are a State entity located outside of the TSOB you may book conference rooms three (3) months in advance. Our large conference rooms are currently unavailable for weekend use.
Cancellations: For the Tuacahn, Big Cottonwood and Bonneville conference rooms, cancellations must be done at least one week in advance of your event. For all smaller conference rooms, if your meeting has no attendees by 15 minutes after the start time, the reservation will be canceled to allow others to utilize the space.
To book a large conference room, please fill out the form below. We will contact you shortly to confirm and schedule your room.
By filling out this form you are agreeing to the following conditions:
- You must report any spills or damage in any conference room immediately to the Division of Facilities and Construction Management.
- Entities holding events assume responsibility for any damages to the conference room and AV equipment which could result in revocation of privileges or repair/replacement costs.
- Please ensure that all trash is put in the provided receptacles.
- Please ensure that all meeting handouts and materials are removed from the room when the event is over.
- Please ensure that all food, beverages and catering equipment is removed from the room when the event is over.
- Please ensure that all decorative material is removed from the room when the event is over.
*Note: The TSOB Lobby area is not considered part of the Tuacahn conference room.